I finally took a bit of time to work on some cards for the class I'm taking. I did cheat a little as they aren't really one layer cards, but I kept messing up and had to go down to working on a panel that I could trim down after I finished. It took a lot of attempts for me to get a plaid background that looked like this and it still needs a lot of work to look good. Post It tape really helped out a lot and I think I'm on the right track! It's definitely a process to do and if you aren't good at masking (like me), it will take some effort and practice. I'm going to keep trying as I think it is a super fun look!
For my second card I tried graffiti stamping. I didn't really have good stamps for this one, but I tried. I did the inlaid die cutting again for my teacher die and then stamped around it. Not my favorite card and again, more practice and some new stamps will be key!